1. Have you ever had braces? Any other teeth trauma? no braces or retainers. however, i’ve had to wear a mouthpiece made out of some plasticy stuff that fits over my top teeth for my tmj for the past couple years. i’m supposed to wear it all the time, but i only do at night because i think it looks dorky and it’s just annoying. i have a dislocated disk in my jaw. i had my wisdom teeth out when i was about 15. i had to have my last baby teeth removed while i was under anesthesia because they were imbedding in my gums.
2. Ever broken any bones? just my toe
3. Ever had stitches? too many! when i had my tonsilectomy, when i had a cyst removed from my breast, when i had my right submandibular gland removed, and i think when my mom dropped me on my head as a baby (onto a rock)
4. What are the stories behind some of your [physical] scars? the ones on my breast and neck are from surgeries. there’s a bit of gravel in my right knee from a skating boarding accident. i have a few hardly noticable cat scratches on my face from poe (we brought him in from the outside and he was a little skitish and also fought with the other cat).
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? working tomorrow. i have sunday off, i’m surprised. i will be doing schoolwork that day.
*update from earlier entry:*
they renewed the lease till feb 28. so if we’re closing then we’ll know by the 15th. please close then, please close then. and he’s not giving me my weekend off next week…i know so far i have to work saturday. he doesn’t have the week after that’s schedule so i don’t know about next sunday. i’m surprised he let me have off this one.