Kind of a Scare

Last night (and today still actually) Draco had us very worried. I was cross-stitching on the couch and stuck the threaded needle next to me in the couch while I was putting the fabric into the hoop. Draco was on the floor near the couch and next thing I knew, I saw him eating the thread that had been in the needle. I couldn’t find the needle anywhere, even though Joe and I searched all over. We don’t know if he ate the needle as well (as unlikely as that sounds) or not. He seems okay. He’s playful as usual and doesn’t act like someone who swallowed a needle. We’re keeping an eye on him though.