I finally put the new layout up (along with an upgrade of WordPress and a changing of the plugins). It’s not 100% finished…maybe 90%. If you count the backend work I need to do, mainly relating to plugins, then it’s 75% finished.
I’m happy to finally have it up. I spent a lot of time on it and really like it. Just keep in mind that some things aren’t finished and some things don’t work at the moment (such as searching).
I also haven’t tested it yet in any browsers other than Firefox on Windows. If you see a problem that you think is browser related, let me know please.
I’ll also be doing some rearranging of categories and posts along with setting up (again) the user access levels to protect private posts.