I heard back from the shelter. They can take him. So now I have to decide when I’m taking him over. I need to get the records from the vet first. I’d like to take him Saturday. It would be easier than dragging it out. I need to take his bed, toys, and food.
I feel so so bad about this, as I said before. Not just because I’m giving him to a shelter, but because I would never ever consider giving up my cats. Cats are a lot less maintence, but that’s not why. I just never bonded with him the way I did my cats. If Ash were a cat, I would have found the money somewhere to pay for the treatment and to take care of him. I think that is what I feel most bad about.