1. What is your most treasured needlework possession?
My small gold heron scissors with it’s beaded scissors fob that I made. Also my cross-stitch carrying case.
2. What is your greatest fear when doing needlework?
That I’ll get something on it or it will end up marked somehow. Also that I’ll greatly miscount and have to redo a whole section.
3. What is your greatest extravagance in needlework?
The Silkweaver hand-dyed fabric that I use sometimes.
4. What is your stitching motto?
The same as everyone else’s: just one more stitch!
5. What do you dislike most about your needlework?
Nothing really. My backs are usually neat. I don’t like though when I miscount but who would.