1. What is your favourite fabric to use? (e.g. aida, evenweave, linen etc)
Evenweave. I first used it back in October when I started Not Forgotten. It just looks so much nicer.
2. What is your favourite count (e.g. 14, 28, 32 etc)
I’ve only stitched on 28-count evenweave. Someday I might try 32-count for a small project. I like 18-count for Aida.
3. Do you collect fabric “just to have” or do you buy it with a design in mind?
So for I’ve only bought fabric with a design in mind. Once I have a real job, I’ll probably buy some just to have.
4. What is your favourite colour for fabric?
I don’t really have a favorite. I like black, but it can be a pain to stitch on.
5. If you were heading for a desert island, and you only had one choice of fabric to take with you, what would you take?
a 28-count evenweave. probably jobelan.
(note: I didn’t mention hand-dyed fabrics because that’s going to be on another list of questions)