5,000 Question Survey, Part 2
50. Have you ever saved someone’s life or had your life saved?
no, not in the literal sense
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words..
search engine for fruit
time to go for a walk
someone who acts like they have a cactus stuck up their ass
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
nothing recently…probably the last cross-stitch i finished
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
54. How many tv’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
56. Have you ever seen a rainbow?
yes, fairly often
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
58. have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
nope, although i read tarot myself
59. What is your idea of paradise?
joe, spencer, house on the beach, lots of money
60. Do you believe in heaven and if so what is it like?
i’m not sure…i’m frightened by the concept of eternity
Do animals go to heaven or just people?
animals too, i hope
61. Do you believe in Hell?
hell is other people (just kidding..no i don’t)
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven’t?
won an award in the scholastic art contest
63. What is the nicest thing you have ever done?
i’m not sure what…
64. Are you a patient person?
hah, not at all
65. What holiday should exist but doesn’t?
66. What holiday shouldn’t exist but does?
they all have valid reasons for existing
67. What’s the best joke you ever heard?
i don’t know
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
69. Is your hair it’s natural color?
kind of…my hair is blonde which is it’s natural color but it’s probably not the exact shade
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets?
71. What is under your bed right now?
a plastic thing full of clothes, part of the ferret’s play tube, various other things the ferret took under there
72. If you were in the land of oz what would you ask the wizard for?
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
yes i do, but usually not in residental areas. don’t want to hit a bunny or squirrel
74. What is the world’s best song to dance to?
anything with a good beat
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
i sort of danced with joe the other day but there was no song on
76. Do you prefer disney or warner brother?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
the ducks or flamingos
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone)had to lose one right or freedom but you could pick which one what would you pick?
the right to bear arms?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the north pole?
equator definately! warm weather all year long!
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
saving someone else at a risk to themselves; an act of complete unselfishness
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
the new douglas preston & lincoln child book
88. Que pasa?
i speak french, not spanish
89. Get anything good in the mail ever?
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class…dancing, sailing, or bowling?
91. If you died but were instantly cloned and the clone retained all of your memories and characteristics and continued living on as you, would it be you?
of course not
92. What insects are you afraid of?
all of them…ugh
93. If you could print any phrase on a t-shirt, what would it say?
94. What’s the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
this jacket of dad’s from when he was in the army over in korea
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted of forever and not gain a single ounce from what food would it be?
any type of fast food
96. What are your parents interested in?
dad: computers, woodworking, home improvement, books
mom: elvis, mary higgins clark books, crossword puzzles
97. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
98. What is the differance between wishes and plans? Which do you find the most helpful?
planning is what you do to make wishes come true. plans are most helpful.
99. What do you think of the following shows?
get smart: never saw it
cribs: never saw it
m.a.s.h. rather boring
roswell: never saw it
daria: very amusing
pop up video: always hated it
spongebob squarepants: love it
invader zim: never saw it
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. what do you bring?
big lantern, a tent, and a cell phone