The 5,000 Question Survey: Part #1
1. Who are you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
a. I love books
b. I love Joe
c. I love web design
3. When you aren’t filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Hanging out with Joe, reading, working on my websites
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least.
I’m not taking any at the moment but I always liked the science, art, and english ones.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
Get engaged to Joe 😉
6. Where will you be in 5 years?
Married to Joe, have a bachelor’s degree and be starting on my doctorate. Maybe be pregant with our first kid.
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Child-like but I’m childish sometimes too
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
“Hey Boo” to Spencer
10. What song sums up your life right now?
Matchbox 20 – Unwell
11. Does your life suck?
not at the moment
12. Does your life get better or worse each day? Or does it just stay the same?
it’s been staying about the same
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
no it doesn’t
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I’m not very happy on rainy days
15. Which is worse…losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing your luggage, of course
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
It was better when I wasn’t living at home
17. Will you miss them when they are gone?
18. How do you want to make your living?
Ideally, it would be someone paying me to work on my websites
19. How do you want to make your life?
I want to make it happy
20. Has life ever given you a second chance and how?
In a way, in getting to go back to school full-time
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Probably more of a taker
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart?
But usually not with an open mind
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Probably my sinus surgery. That *sucked*. Second would be the year of pain from my shoulder problems. Then all my other surgeries.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Leaving Brad, losing my grandmother and April
25. Who have you hugged today?
No one yet, but I’ll be hugging Joe later
26. Who has hugged you?
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
I have too much to learn
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
a how to fix a car
b php and mysql programming
c adobe illustrator
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
what other people say
30. What are the key ingrediants to having a good relationship?
trust, admiration, affection
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
a write a novel
b have a family
c be famous
32. what three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
well, i don’t really want to die to avoid anything
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
stopping spam 😉
34. What does each decade make you think of:
40’s: my parent’s born
50’s: poodle skirts
60’s: free love
80’s: awesome music
90’s: my life
2000 (so far): weird
35. Which decade do you feel you belong in and why?
1920s because they’re cool
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
37. If you could say any sentance to the president of the usa what would it be?
i have no desire to say anything to him
38. What’s your favorite tv channel to watch in the middle of the night?
i don’t watch tv in the day, much less in the middle of the night. probably the discovery channel though
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
i really don’t think i’m like any villian
40. Have you ever been a girlscout/boyscout?
41. If you were travelling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
if i had the time, i’d like to take a boat. i always wanted to go on a cruise.
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
the paint god comes around at sunrise and sunset and paints the sky
43. What does your name mean?
it means “moon” in Greek
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outerspace?
the ocean, definately
45. Word association
what’s the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person who is dead and famous who would you want it to be?
anne frank, very much
47. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
no, not really. If I had to pick then Tremors
48. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
lots of books, and my cross-stitch
49. What one cd would you bring to listen to for that week (no mixed cd’s..must be an album)?
an Enigma cd