how unwonderful. i got a

how unwonderful.
i got a letter from lehigh saying they wanted to delay making a decision until after the spring semester is done.
they weren’t even supposed to make a decision till i sent in my mid-semester grades.
so what do i do now? do i try to find a different school? or just wait and risk getting screwed? not to mention that the deadline for other schools is probably passed too.